Welcome to Regional Lifestyle Magazine
Showcasing the best of rural and regional New South Wales
Regional Lifestyle Magazine (formerly Central West Lifestyle Magazine) is a quarterly, premium magazine distributed through 200+ newsagents and selected retail outlets celebrating the people, places, events, businesses and services in regional areas, and capturing the 'essence of life' in rural and regional New South Wales.
Our vision is to produce a timeless, high quality magazine, and through using highly skilled journalists and photographers who have a passion for their craft, we are able to present stories and images that will inform, entertain and inspire our readers.
Regional Lifestyle is the perfect addition to any coffee table or bookshelf, and has become a collector’s item in many of our readers’ homes.
Slideshow Photographers: Shot by Jake, Jen Harden, Jamie Blair, Elise Hawthorn, Robert Bruce, Angus Waddell, Vicky Miller.
We bring to life the stories, the characters and the community that make Inverell a jewel in the crown of the New England High Country region.
Also featured in this edition:
- REGARDING HEINRICH: Inverell can thank its lucky stars that big-thinking outdoor adventurer Heinrich Haussler Snr decided to call it home.
- NO STONE UNTURNED: Veteran Inverell sapphire miner Bill Dawson has the proud reputation of being the last man standing.
- THE LIFE OF BRIAN: Now in his mid 80s, Brian “Spike” Baldwin OAM still enjoys the camaraderie only found at the saleyards.
- MONUMENTAL UNDERTAKING: Digby and Jo McNeil were not prepared to let an exquisite and multifaceted piece of Inverell’s history sit and rot.
- LES TO THE RESCUE: With the heart of Phar Lap and boundless energy, Les Parsons OAM has done more than most in helping his beloved community.
- STANDING TALL: Cullen and Charli Adams know exactly how it feels living under a spotlight. They share their uplifting story with RLM.
- A LIVING MASTERPIECE: Visiting artist Lucy Culliton’s Monaro garden is a joyful and inspiring experience.
- WEDDINGS: Take a peep at some of the handsome country couples who tied the knot in style.
- THE LAST WORD – SO THE STORY GOES: Garry Newley turned his love of books and vinyls into a business so he could share his passion.
- And much more!
The magazine is available in 200+ newsagents across New South Wales, and is available to read online through the Issuu platform (preview below), as well as by subscription to all states of Australia and overseas.
Digital Magazine - read online
$9.95 on the Issuu platform
Snare's Newsagency, Dubbo
from happy readers & advertisers
Follow Regional Lifestyle Magazine on Instagram