Welcome to Regional Lifestyle Magazine
Showcasing the best of rural and regional New South Wales
Regional Lifestyle Magazine (formerly Central West Lifestyle Magazine) is a quarterly, premium magazine distributed through 200+ newsagents and selected retail outlets celebrating the people, places, events, businesses and services in regional areas, and capturing the 'essence of life' in rural and regional New South Wales.
Our vision is to produce a timeless, high quality magazine, and through using highly skilled journalists and photographers who have a passion for their craft, we are able to present stories and images that will inform, entertain and inspire our readers.
Regional Lifestyle is the perfect addition to any coffee table or bookshelf, and has become a collector’s item in many of our readers’ homes.
Slideshow Photographers: Shot by Jake, Jen Harden, Jamie Blair, Elise Hawthorn, Robert Bruce, Angus Waddell, Vicky Miller.
Feature: Glen Innes & Tenterfield
Glen Innes Town Feature:
The tree change trend continues to bring new citizens to Glen Innes, seeking affordability, the potential for a better lifestyle, and the peace and tranquillity of its stunning rural backdrop.
Tenterfield Town Feature:
Tenterfield Shire is a region of contrasts, featuring vastly different landscapes, an intriguing history, robust community engagement and a laid-back vibe.
Also featured in this edition:
- HITTING THE RIGHT NOTE: Farming, music, community and family combine harmoniously to fill Frances and Nick Evans’s rich and rewarding life.
- LODGE’S NEW LIFE: Jo Redden’s most recent project has been transforming the former Masonic Lodge in her hometown of Coonabarabran into a stately home.
- BRAVE MOVE: Sue Curley invites us to reflect on our relationship with courage and to consider how we might show courage today.
- FINE FIGURES: The Snowy Valleys Sculpture Trail is an eye-catching collection of over 25 sculptures by renowned artists.
- GARDEN - A VISION SPLENDID: The result of Steve Cordony and Michael Booth’s dedication and hard work is the gorgeous and muchloved Rosedale Farm in Orange.
- WEDDINGS - LOVE IS IN THE AIR: Couples tie the knot in style in our bumper wedding pictorial.
- THE LAST WORD - FOWL PLAY: The Glen Innes Poultry Club Show has to be seen to be believed.
- And much more!
The magazine is available in 200+ newsagents across New South Wales, and is available to read online through the Issuu platform (preview below), as well as by subscription to all states of Australia and overseas.
Digital Magazine - read online
$9.95 on the Issuu platform
Snare's Newsagency, Dubbo
from happy readers & advertisers
Follow Regional Lifestyle Magazine on Instagram